- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
How to customize the invoice to look like this..
- breathwork
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #230342
by breathwork
How to customize the invoice to look like this.. was created by breathwork
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : latest
How would I customize the invoice view to create an invoice like the attached pdf?
I have installed the pdf invoice plugin.
It would be nice to have a list of insertable data items for the invoice. I have searched both the docs and this forum but I can only find cryptic references to files and bits of "if" code, which is not very helpful.
So any help in doing this world be appreciated, and perhaps a reasonable how-to will come out of thuis for others wanting to do the same.
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : latest
How would I customize the invoice view to create an invoice like the attached pdf?
I have installed the pdf invoice plugin.
It would be nice to have a list of insertable data items for the invoice. I have searched both the docs and this forum but I can only find cryptic references to files and bits of "if" code, which is not very helpful.
So any help in doing this world be appreciated, and perhaps a reasonable how-to will come out of thuis for others wanting to do the same.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by breathwork.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230346
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to customize the invoice to look like this..
We cannot provide all the necessary code modifications for that.
Please contact a developer to help you with the changes.
You can potentially contact our partners for such customization:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Please contact a developer to help you with the changes.
You can potentially contact our partners for such customization:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds