- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
SSL Problem
- wideservices
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 7 months ago #230373
by wideservices
SSL Problem was created by wideservices
Hi!
I have the following problem.
I have a product. I add to cart. Then I try to go to checkout. There I try to login.
I have install an SSL Certificate. When I try to login without SSL everything is fine.
When I enable SSL and try to login, it loading infinity and when I click login button again it going to a page without products.
I hope you understand.
If you want credentials please ask.
Thanks
I have the following problem.
I have a product. I add to cart. Then I try to go to checkout. There I try to login.
I have install an SSL Certificate. When I try to login without SSL everything is fine.
When I enable SSL and try to login, it loading infinity and when I click login button again it going to a page without products.
I hope you understand.
If you want credentials please ask.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230381
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic SSL Problem
Hi,
HikaShop works exactly the same whether you're using https or not.
So I don't see why that would work and why it would be linked to HikaShop.
I'm thinking that there might be a plugin of the group "user" or the group "system" on your website which does that upon registration.
Do you have the same problem from the Joomla registration page ?
HikaShop works exactly the same whether you're using https or not.
So I don't see why that would work and why it would be linked to HikaShop.
I'm thinking that there might be a plugin of the group "user" or the group "system" on your website which does that upon registration.
Do you have the same problem from the Joomla registration page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds