- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
There is no such account in our database or the ac
- andresito2388
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 4 months ago #239952
by andresito2388
There is no such account in our database or the ac was created by andresito2388
Hello,
i have an error on my website to activate an user by link at the email:
There is no such account in our database or the account has already been activated.
Could you help me please??
PD: if you click again the link the account is activated correctly....
i have an error on my website to activate an user by link at the email:
There is no such account in our database or the account has already been activated.
Could you help me please??
PD: if you click again the link the account is activated correctly....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239966
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic There is no such account in our database or the ac
Hi,
Please provide a link to the shop so that we can look at the issue.
Please provide a link to the shop so that we can look at the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- andresito2388
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 4 months ago #239993
by andresito2388
Replied by andresito2388 on topic There is no such account in our database or the ac
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240011
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic There is no such account in our database or the ac
Hi,
I registered on the website but never got the user account notification email. So I couldn't reproduce the issue.
Do you see the email I should have received in the Users>Email history menu ?
I registered on the website but never got the user account notification email. So I couldn't reproduce the issue.
Do you see the email I should have received in the Users>Email history menu ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- andresito2388
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 4 months ago #240066
by andresito2388
Replied by andresito2388 on topic There is no such account in our database or the ac
Hello,
I fixed the error...
i am using JOOMDLE and the setting had an error.., something about SSO syncronithation...
Thanks a lot...
I fixed the error...
i am using JOOMDLE and the setting had an error.., something about SSO syncronithation...
Thanks a lot...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds