Skip to main content

SSL certificate on the whole site

More
10 years 3 months ago #243722 by river
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5

A little off-topic question.

Joomla 3.5
Hikashop 2.6.3
Right now I am only using an SSL certificate on my checkout page.
I have read that is better for SEO and you get better Google score by using SSL on the whole site.

I can see that many of the biggest online stores use SSL on the whole site.

Any experience with this, advice on what is best ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #243736 by nicolas
Hi,

I would also recommend to have SSL on the whole website.
First, you'll also secure the login/registration forms of Joomla, not only the checkout (and maybe other extensions forms on your frontend?), and it's indeed better for SEO.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum