unique products affiliate links
- stellanails
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #244149
by stellanails
unique products affiliate links was created by stellanails
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
stellanails.it
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
You can create a unique affiliate link that contains all of the products, rather than manually enter the program one product at a time?
For me it would be a great solution to create a unique affiliate link that connects to hikashop all products.
It can be done?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
You can create a unique affiliate link that contains all of the products, rather than manually enter the program one product at a time?
For me it would be a great solution to create a unique affiliate link that connects to hikashop all products.
It can be done?
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by stellanails.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244175
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic unique products affiliate links
Hi,
Are you talking about the "banners" ?
Because you can use any link on the website and just add the ?partner_id=XXX parameter at the end of the URL and it will become an affiliate link. You don't have to create a list.
Are you talking about the "banners" ?
Because you can use any link on the website and just add the ?partner_id=XXX parameter at the end of the URL and it will become an affiliate link. You don't have to create a list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- stellanails
-
Topic Author
- Offline
10 years 3 months ago #244245
by stellanails
Replied by stellanails on topic unique products affiliate links
Ok I know what I mean bad.
If I want to include all products in a category with only one link, for example,
namedomain.com/namecategory.html?partner_id=23
and arrival on the page from this link, when I click on any product is still recognized the sale to the affiliate?
you can do in the way of creating a single affiliate link for a product category, rather than create a link for each product?
Is there a way?
If I want to include all products in a category with only one link, for example,
namedomain.com/namecategory.html?partner_id=23
and arrival on the page from this link, when I click on any product is still recognized the sale to the affiliate?
you can do in the way of creating a single affiliate link for a product category, rather than create a link for each product?
Is there a way?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244269
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic unique products affiliate links
Hi,
I don't see a way to do that. You'll have to create a link for each product.
I don't see a way to do that. You'll have to create a link for each product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- stellanails
-
Topic Author
- Offline
10 years 3 months ago #244433
by stellanails
Replied by stellanails on topic unique products affiliate links
Too bad, it would be interesting to have this opportunity. A unique affiliate link for the product catalog. 1 link for each product is good for shopping with a few products, but when you treat more than 5000 products. Becomes uncomfortable for the store administrator and the affiliate partner
I wonder if you can do this in the future
Thanks to the availability
I wonder if you can do this in the future
Thanks to the availability
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #244440
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic unique products affiliate links
Hi,
I don't understand your need and I think that Nicolas misunderstood your message.
So we cannot implement your request.
The affiliation system provided by HikaShop is a typical affiliate system which implement the common features and follow the common rules.
Regards,
I don't understand your need and I think that Nicolas misunderstood your message.
So we cannot implement your request.
The affiliation system provided by HikaShop is a typical affiliate system which implement the common features and follow the common rules.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds