- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 19
User points did not win after delivery
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #245471
by neo191987
User points did not win after delivery was created by neo191987
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
Hi I want to use user points like discount. For example when buying a product from 30 euros, the user will gain 30 points by 1 point equals 0.01 euros. I introduced these parameters but in test mode upon delivery of the product does not receive points. If I can use them in advance but not to win. What could be the problem?
My goal is to do so that the user can earn points from each completed order then to be able to use them in the next order as a discount.
Hi I want to use user points like discount. For example when buying a product from 30 euros, the user will gain 30 points by 1 point equals 0.01 euros. I introduced these parameters but in test mode upon delivery of the product does not receive points. If I can use them in advance but not to win. What could be the problem?
My goal is to do so that the user can earn points from each completed order then to be able to use them in the next order as a discount.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by neo191987.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245484
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic User points did not win after delivery
Hi,
I am sorry but I am not able to understand your message.
Please reformulate your message and provide screenshots of your configuration in order to understand what you have done.
Regards,
I am sorry but I am not able to understand your message.
Please reformulate your message and provide screenshots of your configuration in order to understand what you have done.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245628
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic User points did not win after delivery
Hi I made a short video. As can be seen it is possible to use a pre rebate of the points, but can not gain points after purchase.
youtu.be/jZKfDCHcJjY
youtu.be/jZKfDCHcJjY
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245643
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic User points did not win after delivery
Hi,
Can you try turning off the "use virtual coupons" setting of your user points payment method ?
Can you try turning off the "use virtual coupons" setting of your user points payment method ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245650
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic User points did not win after delivery
Hi I turned off this feature but still can not gain points but also gets a bug that could pay with 0 points and get order status confirmed.
youtu.be/AynExT7e7zU
youtu.be/AynExT7e7zU
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245656
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic User points did not win after delivery
Hi,
The setting "give virtual points" is the source of your "pay with 0 points".
Please read the documentation there for more details :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...-points.html#earning
Please also check that the user custom field is right configured.
Regards,
The setting "give virtual points" is the source of your "pay with 0 points".
Please read the documentation there for more details :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...-points.html#earning
Please also check that the user custom field is right configured.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245723
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic User points did not win after delivery
Hi thing I can not do it. I will send you access to my website for developing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #245789
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic User points did not win after delivery
Hello,
I think your trouble is solved, can you try it by yourself ?
For explanation, you forgot to configured your Invoice order statuses, and so that can works, that's the only way to limit the work process of your plugin.
Second point, not linked to your issue, is your user custom field in Display option is switch Front-end to No, in order to avoid that your customer can edit his own points.
Hope this satisfied you.
Regards.
I think your trouble is solved, can you try it by yourself ?
For explanation, you forgot to configured your Invoice order statuses, and so that can works, that's the only way to limit the work process of your plugin.
Second point, not linked to your issue, is your user custom field in Display option is switch Front-end to No, in order to avoid that your customer can edit his own points.
Hope this satisfied you.
Regards.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245811
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic User points did not win after delivery
Thank you exactly what I wanted.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds