- Posts: 104
- Thank you received: 5
Hikashop Social Network plugin not displaying
10 years 1 week ago #250480
by p3.chuck
Hikashop Social Network plugin not displaying was created by p3.chuck
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.p3proswing.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error message
I've enabled the Hikashop Social Network plugin but nothing is displaying on the pages. We need to improve our SEO Rankings and I believe this will help as we are getting hit due to a low Social Media presence.
Please help
.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error message
I've enabled the Hikashop Social Network plugin but nothing is displaying on the pages. We need to improve our SEO Rankings and I believe this will help as we are getting hit due to a low Social Media presence.
Please help
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #250485
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Social Network plugin not displaying
Hi,
I do see it on your website:
take.ms/47j60
You probably didn't see directly because you have some kind of caching on your website.
I do see it on your website:
take.ms/47j60
You probably didn't see directly because you have some kind of caching on your website.
The following user(s) said Thank You: p3.chuck
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #250569
by p3.chuck
Replied by p3.chuck on topic Hikashop Social Network plugin not displaying
Thanks for the quick reply. It's showing now so not sure why I wasn't seeing it when I enabled it yesterday. Now to try to get more social presence on the remainder of the website
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds