- Posts: 293
- Thank you received: 9
OK to Empty hikashop_email_log ?
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #251715
by MSTACE
OK to Empty hikashop_email_log ? was created by MSTACE
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
I have a client site who's hikashop_email_log is over 36MB in size.
Is it OK to use EMPTY from phpAdmin?
Will this affect the order audit trail?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
I have a client site who's hikashop_email_log is over 36MB in size.
Is it OK to use EMPTY from phpAdmin?
Will this affect the order audit trail?
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by MSTACE.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251766
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic OK to Empty hikashop_email_log ?
Hi,
Yes you can empty it. It only contains the email data that you can find in Customers>Emails history.
I would recommend to edit the emails history plugin to set a limit to the amount of emails to keep.
Yes you can empty it. It only contains the email data that you can find in Customers>Emails history.
I would recommend to edit the emails history plugin to set a limit to the amount of emails to keep.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MSTACE
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251824
by MSTACE
Replied by MSTACE on topic OK to Empty hikashop_email_log ?
Thank you.
I have edited the plugin too.
I have edited the plugin too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds