- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 19
Strange problem with pop-up address entry
9 years 11 months ago #253930
by neo191987
Strange problem with pop-up address entry was created by neo191987
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253934
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Strange problem with pop-up address entry
Hi,
What if you try with the default template of Joomla ? Do you also have the problem ?
I tried to access your website but it seems it's not accessible so I couldn't do any further checks.
What if you try with the default template of Joomla ? Do you also have the problem ?
I tried to access your website but it seems it's not accessible so I couldn't do any further checks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds