- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 19
Pop-up window containing product information - FIXED
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #254967
by neo191987
Pop-up window containing product information - FIXED was created by neo191987
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by neo191987.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #254968
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Pop-up window containing product information
Hi,
I am sorry but I don't understand your request.
I can see that in your screenshot, you have the HikaMarket order details with a popup for the product (the product page with the "component" context in Joomla). But, I don't see what is your goal, what you want to achieve (or the link with the listing img title view).
Regards,
I am sorry but I don't understand your request.
I can see that in your screenshot, you have the HikaMarket order details with a popup for the product (the product page with the "component" context in Joomla). But, I don't see what is your goal, what you want to achieve (or the link with the listing img title view).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #255029
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Pop-up window containing product information
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by neo191987.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255032
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pop-up window containing product information
Hi,
With some custom code it is possible. We've had other merchants do that in the past:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/78885-pr...to-cart-display.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...n-popup-product.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/79391-li...page-navigation.html
With some custom code it is possible. We've had other merchants do that in the past:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/78885-pr...to-cart-display.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...n-popup-product.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/79391-li...page-navigation.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #255917
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Pop-up window containing product information
Hi I managed to do it but I have the following problem: when I log in to the site pop-up windows stops working and shows this:
And the title of the product leads to this link /product/name/tmpl-component that leads to that page that is pictured.
This is the code that I use:
<a class="modal" rel="{handler: 'iframe', size: {x: 950, y: 420}}" href="<?php echo $link = hikashop_completeLink('product&task=show&cid='.$this->row->product_id.'&tmpl=component&name='.$this->row->alias.$this->itemid.$this->category_pathway);?>" onhover="SqueezeBox.fromElement(this,{parse: 'rel'});return false;">
<i class="fa fa-search-plus"></i>
</a>
And the title of the product leads to this link /product/name/tmpl-component that leads to that page that is pictured.
This is the code that I use:
<a class="modal" rel="{handler: 'iframe', size: {x: 950, y: 420}}" href="<?php echo $link = hikashop_completeLink('product&task=show&cid='.$this->row->product_id.'&tmpl=component&name='.$this->row->alias.$this->itemid.$this->category_pathway);?>" onhover="SqueezeBox.fromElement(this,{parse: 'rel'});return false;">
<i class="fa fa-search-plus"></i>
</a>
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by neo191987.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255919
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Pop-up window containing product information
This is a short video of the problem:
youtu.be/6QOf2yxXnmc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255921
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pop-up window containing product information
Hi,
This indicates that you have a javascript error on the page once logged in which prevents the Joomla popup library from initializing and thus the link works as if there was no popup.
You need to check the console error log of your browser on that page to get the error message which should help you locate the root of the problem. It's probably with something that only display on the page once you're logged in, like an extra module, or a system plugin, etc.
This indicates that you have a javascript error on the page once logged in which prevents the Joomla popup library from initializing and thus the link works as if there was no popup.
You need to check the console error log of your browser on that page to get the error message which should help you locate the root of the problem. It's probably with something that only display on the page once you're logged in, like an extra module, or a system plugin, etc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds