How about AlphaUserPoints
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #255865
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
How about AlphaUserPoints was created by lacasetta
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
Hi,
i used and use AlphaUserpoint with Hikashop from years.
But now I'm going into confusion.
Is AlphaUser point (from Alphaplug.com>fanrewardsnetwork.com) still working or now I have to switch to Alta User Point (from nordmograph.com)
Thanks a lot
My best regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
Hi,
i used and use AlphaUserpoint with Hikashop from years.
But now I'm going into confusion.
Is AlphaUser point (from Alphaplug.com>fanrewardsnetwork.com) still working or now I have to switch to Alta User Point (from nordmograph.com)
Thanks a lot
My best regards
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by lacasetta.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255876
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How about AlphaUserPoints
Hi,
The "User points" plugins in HikaShop are compatible with both AlphaUserPoints and AltaUserPoints.
For more details, I recommend you to take a look at the news and publication about AUP.
Regards,
The "User points" plugins in HikaShop are compatible with both AlphaUserPoints and AltaUserPoints.
For more details, I recommend you to take a look at the news and publication about AUP.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds