Skip to main content

Box quantity items

More
9 years 9 months ago #257803 by koryo
Box quantity items was created by koryo
-- HikaShop version -- : bussines 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : crome

How can I make bigger the box that is in charge of marking the amount of product? Is there any way that can be changed for all of them automatically? I send you an image. Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #257814 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Box quantity items
Hi,

You can add such CSS code in order to change the width of the quantity input fields:
.hikashop_product_quantity_field{
width: 60px !important;
}

www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #257925 by koryo
Replied by koryo on topic Box quantity items
I have found the css file from the backend but it is not clear to me if I have to change the code or replace it with another one that is already put.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #257943 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Box quantity items
Hi,

You don't need to replace anything. You can just add the code I gave you in the CSS file of HikaShop. And the link I gave explains where and how to edit the CSS file, so that you can put that code in there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #258042 by koryo
Replied by koryo on topic Box quantity items
Fixed, had to change the template to default.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum