Skip to main content

Product Sizes Display

More
9 years 8 months ago #258933 by MyWorld
Hi there,

I have someone who is interested in possible using Hikashop. One of the question they are asking is can the sizes still be displayed even when the item is sold out, similar to the attached.

I know I had wanted to do something like this for another site but was unsuccessful but I'm wondering if with the various updates to Hikashop this option is now available.

Thanks!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #258958 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello !

Sure you'll just have to make sure that the "Display out of stock products" option is set to YES via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #259024 by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Product Sizes Display
Hi there,

Any idea how I can make the out of stock sizes appear similar to the example that I attached above? The user will need to see the sizes but not able to click on it.

I just want to make sure I'm fully understanding this before I go back to the person.

Thanks!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #259061 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Sizes Display
Hi,

The options available only allow you to remove the out of stock variants or keep them.
If you want to keep them but not make them selectable then, you would have to edit the code of the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/types/characteristic.php

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #259098 by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Product Sizes Display
Thanks for your reply.

Can this option not be added to the component? A lot of websites have their products set up this way. It would be nice to have it included as an option.

Can you give me an idea as to what the code to add would look like so I can try it?

Thanks!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #259114 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Sizes Display
Hi,

It sure could be added. It however would require several days of development, so I'm not able to provide an example.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #259141 by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Product Sizes Display
OK. That's too bad but thank you.

I'll let the person know and will add this in the wish list section of the forum.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum