Skip to main content

missing hikashop in wikipedia

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #261313 by lionel75
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5

Hi
Could hikashop update this wiki page about Shopping cart software . I don't understand why Woocommerce and shopify are in the article and not hikashop ?

I really want to see if hikashop support more payment gateways compare to others ....
shopify is not a opens source e commerce and wikipedia has a page about !!!
shopify article is much about IPO and financial asset
regard's
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by lionel75.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #261316 by nicolas
Hi,

I'm not familiar with Wikipedia guidelines, but looking a bit at the Talk page, there are some requirements to be listed there.
The software needs to have its own page:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Comparison_of...fiability_of_entries
And be "notable" enough, with 3rd party sources, etc.
And as far as I know, there are no Wikipedia page for HikaShop. So you would have to start with that.
We would be happy to provide information if necessary.
Regarding the payment gateways, HikaShop support most of the ones listed there and a lot of others not listed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum