- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Modify the Customer download space
9 years 7 months ago #262710
by papygigi
Modify the Customer download space was created by papygigi
Hello
I I want to suppress the option "Filtre/filter" on the Customer download space.
Regards
G. BESNIER
I I want to suppress the option "Filtre/filter" on the Customer download space.
Regards
G. BESNIER
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #262713
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Modify the Customer download space
Hi,
You will need to override the view "customer / downloads" to remove the HTML put for the search filter.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Regards,
You will need to override the view "customer / downloads" to remove the HTML put for the search filter.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: papygigi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds