- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 1
Front end order page pagination doesn't work
9 years 7 months ago #263937
by lyran
Front end order page pagination doesn't work was created by lyran
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #263941
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Front end order page pagination doesn't work
Hi,
That looks like a problem with the pagination override of your template.
Rename the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/pagination.php and it should work properly.
That looks like a problem with the pagination override of your template.
Rename the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/pagination.php and it should work properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264221
by lyran
Replied by lyran on topic Front end order page pagination doesn't work
Hi nicolas,
Yes indeed, it was the pagination.php file in the HTML folder caused the issue. I am using helix 3, When I removed the file it fixed the problem and broke all my styling, so i had to restyle it all over again.
Thank you,
Yes indeed, it was the pagination.php file in the HTML folder caused the issue. I am using helix 3, When I removed the file it fixed the problem and broke all my styling, so i had to restyle it all over again.
Thank you,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds