- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 4
How to customise all emails
9 years 6 months ago #265223
by gidgie
How to customise all emails was created by gidgie
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.6
HI,
I am struggling to customise all emails - both to clients and to admin.
I would like to drop the colour and styling and make it very simple.
For some reason editing the HTML under System > emails does not seem to update them. I am not sure also if there is a way to modify all of them at once (I only want to remove backgrounds colours, add the logo and change font colours to all emails. Everything else can remain the same as is).
Is anyone able to help me with this??
Thanks in advance!
G.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.6
HI,
I am struggling to customise all emails - both to clients and to admin.
I would like to drop the colour and styling and make it very simple.
For some reason editing the HTML under System > emails does not seem to update them. I am not sure also if there is a way to modify all of them at once (I only want to remove backgrounds colours, add the logo and change font colours to all emails. Everything else can remain the same as is).
Is anyone able to help me with this??
Thanks in advance!
G.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265227
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to customise all emails
Hello,
Please update to HikaShop 3.0.1
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Please update to HikaShop 3.0.1
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds