- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 1
Product Options - Variants
9 years 5 months ago #267558
by Huski
Product Options - Variants was created by Huski
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2,5
I have products showing correctly on the website with options showing. Each of the options is showing the option name plus price which adds ok at the checkout if someone orders a product plus a variant.
Problem is now I need to update the price of one of my products options, but in the product admin page I cannot find anywhere where I can change this. The characteristics are there. In the product page, it is showing 2 items under options in the specifications group. But there is no variants tab showing on the product page.
Is this because I have had these products here for a number of years without change?
-- Joomla version -- : 2,5
I have products showing correctly on the website with options showing. Each of the options is showing the option name plus price which adds ok at the checkout if someone orders a product plus a variant.
Problem is now I need to update the price of one of my products options, but in the product admin page I cannot find anywhere where I can change this. The characteristics are there. In the product page, it is showing 2 items under options in the specifications group. But there is no variants tab showing on the product page.
Is this because I have had these products here for a number of years without change?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267563
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Options - Variants
Hi,
You need to edit these option products, not the main product. You'll have the variants tab in these option products where you'll be able to edit each variant.
You need to edit these option products, not the main product. You'll have the variants tab in these option products where you'll be able to edit each variant.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267595
by Huski
Replied by Huski on topic Product Options - Variants
Thanks - its been awhile since I have had to change
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds