- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
two hikashop webshops in one website
- christina17
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 5 months ago #268555
by christina17
two hikashop webshops in one website was created by christina17
Hello,
Can I have two hikahop modules in one website (domain)?
I want to create two seperate shops in the domain, one for digital goods and one for goods that are made on request and are to be delivered.
Is that possible?
Can I have two hikahop modules in one website (domain)?
I want to create two seperate shops in the domain, one for digital goods and one for goods that are made on request and are to be delivered.
Is that possible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268558
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic two hikashop webshops in one website
Hi,
Sure. Just create two menu items of the type hikashop category listings with a different category selected as "main category".
You can even have a different template per menu items in Joomla, and with the "virtual domains" extension, you can have different domain names for different menu items.
Sure. Just create two menu items of the type hikashop category listings with a different category selected as "main category".
You can even have a different template per menu items in Joomla, and with the "virtual domains" extension, you can have different domain names for different menu items.
The following user(s) said Thank You: christina17
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #276214
by hbrunt
Replied by hbrunt on topic two hikashop webshops in one website
I tried this , how can I get two different checkouts?
In my case I see both orders of the two webshops in one checkout form.
So.. . What can I do to seperate the 2 shops.
In my case I see both orders of the two webshops in one checkout form.
So.. . What can I do to seperate the 2 shops.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #276309
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic two hikashop webshops in one website
Hello,
I'm not sure to following you.
But if you want to create 2 shops with one Joomla website ; you might want to use JMS Multisites.
Regards,
I'm not sure to following you.
But if you want to create 2 shops with one Joomla website ; you might want to use JMS Multisites.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds