- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 1
Save the Configuration file
9 years 4 months ago #269912
by testdrive
Save the Configuration file was created by testdrive
Sorry for stupid question:
But with the HikaShop Starter I can not even change and save the global configuration?
When I try to save an error message:
No configuration file found and no installation code available. Exiting ...
But with the HikaShop Starter I can not even change and save the global configuration?
When I try to save an error message:
No configuration file found and no installation code available. Exiting ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269915
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Save the Configuration file
Hi,
That error doesn't come from HikaShop.
Searching on Google about that error message, it appears that this error is displayed by Joomla when it can't find the configuration.php file at the root of the website with all the settings of the Joomla website:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=265091
That error doesn't come from HikaShop.
Searching on Google about that error message, it appears that this error is displayed by Joomla when it can't find the configuration.php file at the root of the website with all the settings of the Joomla website:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=265091
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #269951
by testdrive
Replied by testdrive on topic Save the Configuration file
Thank you for the reply
I read the discussion you suggested to me
If I save a Joomla 3.7.1 configuration works correctly
If I save a HikaShop configuration I get an error
two questions:
1) What should be the HikaShop's configuration.php file absolute url ?
2) Can I have a basic copy of HikaShop Configuration.php file ?
I read the discussion you suggested to me
If I save a Joomla 3.7.1 configuration works correctly
If I save a HikaShop configuration I get an error
two questions:
1) What should be the HikaShop's configuration.php file absolute url ?
2) Can I have a basic copy of HikaShop Configuration.php file ?
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by testdrive.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269952
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Save the Configuration file
Hi,
1. HikaShop has no configuration file. All the HikaShop settings are stored in the database in the table hikashop_config.
2. Such file doesn't exist so I can't give that.
I don't know why Joomla would display the error when you save HikaShop configuration and not when you save Joomla configuration, but the fact remains that the problem is with the Joomla configuration.php file. It should normally be in the root of your website and is created by the Joomla installer interface. The default file should be configuration.php-dist that Joomal renames to configuration.php and modify with your settings.
1. HikaShop has no configuration file. All the HikaShop settings are stored in the database in the table hikashop_config.
2. Such file doesn't exist so I can't give that.
I don't know why Joomla would display the error when you save HikaShop configuration and not when you save Joomla configuration, but the fact remains that the problem is with the Joomla configuration.php file. It should normally be in the root of your website and is created by the Joomla installer interface. The default file should be configuration.php-dist that Joomal renames to configuration.php and modify with your settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269996
by testdrive
Replied by testdrive on topic Save the Configuration file
I might try to uninstall and then install it again
Is there a sliding procedure on how to do it?
I saw an uninstall.hikashop.php file in the .zip file
Is there a sliding procedure on how to do it?
I saw an uninstall.hikashop.php file in the .zip file
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270001
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Save the Configuration file
Hello,
Please read Joomla documentation if you want to perform an uninstallation.
Afterwards, please understand that there is configuration file in HikaShop ; the error message you have is not related to HikaShop.
Thank you for your understanding.
Regards,
Please read Joomla documentation if you want to perform an uninstallation.
Afterwards, please understand that there is configuration file in HikaShop ; the error message you have is not related to HikaShop.
Thank you for your understanding.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: testdrive
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #270335
by testdrive
Replied by testdrive on topic Save the Configuration file
Does not work
I also tried uninstalling and installing again ...
Saving a product works properly
Saving the configuration does not work properly
It would depend on the fact that the installation resides in a subdirectory es:
www.mysite.com/mydirectory/
Can it depend on this?
I also tried uninstalling and installing again ...
Saving a product works properly
Saving the configuration does not work properly
It would depend on the fact that the installation resides in a subdirectory es:
www.mysite.com/mydirectory/
Can it depend on this?
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by testdrive.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270338
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Save the Configuration file
Hi,
No, HikaShop configuration saves fine regardless of that.
As we keep saying, the error doesn't come from HikaShop but from something else on your website/web server so reinstalling HikaShop won't help.
I suppose that it might be linked to a security system like suhosin or mod_security. So if you have them on your server, try deactivating them and see if that help. If so, then there is some setting to change in them as they must find a false security issue when saving due to the amount of settings in the HikaShop configuration.
No, HikaShop configuration saves fine regardless of that.
As we keep saying, the error doesn't come from HikaShop but from something else on your website/web server so reinstalling HikaShop won't help.
I suppose that it might be linked to a security system like suhosin or mod_security. So if you have them on your server, try deactivating them and see if that help. If so, then there is some setting to change in them as they must find a false security issue when saving due to the amount of settings in the HikaShop configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #270394
by testdrive
Replied by testdrive on topic Save the Configuration file
Looking for the problem
I saw that action form of the product's and action form of configuration have different url
This can mean something?
I saw that action form of the product's and action form of configuration have different url
This can mean something?
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by testdrive.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270398
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Save the Configuration file
Hi,
I don't think so but it worth trying.
Edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/config/tmpl/config.php and change the code:
index.php?option=<?php echo HIKASHOP_COMPONENT ?>&ctrl=config
to:
<?php echo hikashop_completeLink('config'); ?>
That should give a similar URL for the form.
I don't think so but it worth trying.
Edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/config/tmpl/config.php and change the code:
index.php?option=<?php echo HIKASHOP_COMPONENT ?>&ctrl=config
to:
<?php echo hikashop_completeLink('config'); ?>
That should give a similar URL for the form.
The following user(s) said Thank You: testdrive
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270430
by testdrive
Replied by testdrive on topic Save the Configuration file
You are right
That's not the problem
I also noticed another strange thing about server behavior
Tomorrow I try to contact the provider's assistance
I keep you updated on how I try to solve it
thank you
That's not the problem
I also noticed another strange thing about server behavior
Tomorrow I try to contact the provider's assistance
I keep you updated on how I try to solve it
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270561
by testdrive
Replied by testdrive on topic Save the Configuration file
Solved
The provider has put in the white list the Mod_Sec rule
Now works perfectly
Long life at HikaShop
The provider has put in the white list the Mod_Sec rule
Now works perfectly
Long life at HikaShop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds