- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 1
Request to Add Bitcoin Payment Method
9 years 4 months ago #270316
by Lordtech
Request to Add Bitcoin Payment Method was created by Lordtech
Hi Nicholas,
I wanted to purchase a new Subscription for Hikashop business but discovered you only offer Paypal & Card Payments.
I'll prefer to pay by Bitcoin reason been that there's Foreign Currency Restrictions in my Country & most banks have stopped Foreign transactions on their cards & the ones which still accept it have a $100 limit monthly.
Hika business is around $110+ & I won't be able to make payment except there's an Alternative like paying via Bitcoin which I can easily do.
Pls look into this because many companies have started accepting Bitcoin.
The Bitcoin plugin that comes bundled with Hikashop is top notch. I usually use it on my website & its been working very well.
I'll be expecting your reply.
Thanks
I wanted to purchase a new Subscription for Hikashop business but discovered you only offer Paypal & Card Payments.
I'll prefer to pay by Bitcoin reason been that there's Foreign Currency Restrictions in my Country & most banks have stopped Foreign transactions on their cards & the ones which still accept it have a $100 limit monthly.
Hika business is around $110+ & I won't be able to make payment except there's an Alternative like paying via Bitcoin which I can easily do.
Pls look into this because many companies have started accepting Bitcoin.
The Bitcoin plugin that comes bundled with Hikashop is top notch. I usually use it on my website & its been working very well.
I'll be expecting your reply.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270319
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Request to Add Bitcoin Payment Method
Hi,
We don't plan on adding bitcoin payments for now on our website.
Thank for your feedback. We'll keep that in mind and if we see more need for it, we might do it in the future.
We don't plan on adding bitcoin payments for now on our website.
Thank for your feedback. We'll keep that in mind and if we see more need for it, we might do it in the future.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds