- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 19
Change search design
8 years 11 months ago #281078
by neo191987
Change search design was created by neo191987
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
Hi, how can I change view of the search in Hikashop. My purpose is to look the same everywhere. I took a look at the code(administrator/components/com_hikashop/types/search.php) and I can see there is this view, but I do not know how to activate it.
Change from this view
of this
Hi, how can I change view of the search in Hikashop. My purpose is to look the same everywhere. I took a look at the code(administrator/components/com_hikashop/types/search.php) and I can see there is this view, but I do not know how to activate it.
Change from this view
of this
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #281080
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change search design
Hi,
I think you can do that with CSS only.
Otherwise, regarding where the HTML for the backend search box is located, it's in each "listing.php" view file of each view that you can edit via the menu Display>Views.
So you'll have to modify 20 or so view files to change the display.
I think you can do that with CSS only.
Otherwise, regarding where the HTML for the backend search box is located, it's in each "listing.php" view file of each view that you can edit via the menu Display>Views.
So you'll have to modify 20 or so view files to change the display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds