- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Dont know how to configure drop down cart
8 years 10 months ago #283252
by toshels
Dont know how to configure drop down cart was created by toshels
Hello, im having an issue here.
prntscr.com/hg1dno
I have no idea how to customize dropdown cart menu.
I already looked in css file, but i didnt find anything.
Any suggestions?
prntscr.com/hg1dno
I have no idea how to customize dropdown cart menu.
I already looked in css file, but i didnt find anything.
Any suggestions?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283288
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Dont know how to configure drop down cart
Hi,
I would first recommend reading this documentation page:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
It explains how to edit the CSS and customize view files.
I would first recommend reading this documentation page:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
It explains how to edit the CSS and customize view files.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283312
by toshels
Replied by toshels on topic Dont know how to configure drop down cart
Yes i've already read it. i did ''inspect element'' and dropdown box is ''hikashop_cart_dropdown_container'' i tried to find it doing ctrl+f and it didnt show up.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283318
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Dont know how to configure drop down cart
So it's all good ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283405
by toshels
Replied by toshels on topic Dont know how to configure drop down cart
No, i cant figure it out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283410
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Dont know how to configure drop down cart
Hi,
You can find that CSS:
near line 310 of the frontend CSS file of HikaShop and you can edit that file as explained in the documentation link I gave you.
You can find that CSS:
Code:
div.hikashop_cart_dropdown_container {
position:relative;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283526
by toshels
Replied by toshels on topic Dont know how to configure drop down cart
I edited the css file but nothing changes, what could be the problem? One of my friends said theres no padding, so i added padding 10px and nothing changes as well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283560
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Dont know how to configure drop down cart
Hi,
Well, I do see that the file has been updated. So the change has been taken into account.
However, I don't see any change in the CSS I was talking about on your website :
monosnap.com/file/UiJFtDXUzQwClCkiagzZ848vdibaqx
Well, I do see that the file has been updated. So the change has been taken into account.
However, I don't see any change in the CSS I was talking about on your website :
monosnap.com/file/UiJFtDXUzQwClCkiagzZ848vdibaqx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #283878
by toshels
Replied by toshels on topic Dont know how to configure drop down cart
It looks nicer, but prices still are stacked.
prntscr.com/hjl2yf
I looked and in inspect element it says ''class="hikashop_cart_module_product_price_title hikashop_cart_title"
Cant find it in css file.
I looked and in inspect element it says ''class="hikashop_cart_module_product_price_title hikashop_cart_title"
Cant find it in css file.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by toshels.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #283889
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Dont know how to configure drop down cart
Hi,
If you don't find it, then you can just add it.
Having a class in the HTML doesn't mean that it necessarily is some CSS code for it.
We purposedly add extra CSS classes so that web designers can easily customize the display themselves.
So you need to add such CSS:
.hikashop_cart_module_product_price_title{ white-space: nowrap !important; }
If you don't find it, then you can just add it.
Having a class in the HTML doesn't mean that it necessarily is some CSS code for it.
We purposedly add extra CSS classes so that web designers can easily customize the display themselves.
So you need to add such CSS:
.hikashop_cart_module_product_price_title{ white-space: nowrap !important; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds