- Posts: 93
- Thank you received: 1
Google SEO Error
8 years 9 months ago #285309
by Kurt
Google SEO Error was created by Kurt
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 57.0.3 64bit
Hello,
first a happy and successful year 2018.
I have problems that Google generates error messages again and again.
The test shows that seemingly multiple links, downloads and the same images are generated?
I have no explanation why this may be, Just a download was inserted, and a picture.
In addition, the product / updatecart / xxx.
All these errors prevent a good ranking.
See picture
Best regards Kurt
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 57.0.3 64bit
Hello,
first a happy and successful year 2018.
I have problems that Google generates error messages again and again.
The test shows that seemingly multiple links, downloads and the same images are generated?
I have no explanation why this may be, Just a download was inserted, and a picture.
In addition, the product / updatecart / xxx.
All these errors prevent a good ranking.
See picture
Best regards Kurt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #285318
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Google SEO Error
Hi,
Happy new year too !
For the image I don't know as it's the same file and it's google crawling it.
There is no reason for it to add it several times.
I would recommend contacting google support about that.
For the cart and the downloads, you don't want them to be referenced.
I would recommend adding rules in your robots.txt to forbid search engines to reference them.
moz.com/blog/interactive-guide-to-robots-txt
Happy new year too !
For the image I don't know as it's the same file and it's google crawling it.
There is no reason for it to add it several times.
I would recommend contacting google support about that.
For the cart and the downloads, you don't want them to be referenced.
I would recommend adding rules in your robots.txt to forbid search engines to reference them.
moz.com/blog/interactive-guide-to-robots-txt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds