- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
Add field NIF in the invoice
8 years 8 months ago #285743
by alison
Add field NIF in the invoice was created by alison
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.33
Hello,
I have been following the steps of this link www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/7412-dis...billing-address.html and I have deleted the field that had created "address_nif" and now I am aware that all the nifs of the users in the backend have been deleted.
I wanted to add the nif in the shipping invoice.
I need your help to recover the nif and add it to the invoice as well.
Thank you very much
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.33
Hello,
I have been following the steps of this link www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/7412-dis...billing-address.html and I have deleted the field that had created "address_nif" and now I am aware that all the nifs of the users in the backend have been deleted.
I wanted to add the nif in the shipping invoice.
I need your help to recover the nif and add it to the invoice as well.
Thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #285745
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add field NIF in the invoice
Hi,
When you delete custom fields, it deletes the corresponding column in the database and thus all the data is lost, even if you recreate the custom field with the same name.
The only solution it to bring back the data from a backup.
Regarding adding the custom field in the invoice, you just want to add its tag in the different address_template view files via the menu Display>Views.
When you delete custom fields, it deletes the corresponding column in the database and thus all the data is lost, even if you recreate the custom field with the same name.
The only solution it to bring back the data from a backup.
Regarding adding the custom field in the invoice, you just want to add its tag in the different address_template view files via the menu Display>Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #286579
by alison
Replied by alison on topic Add field NIF in the invoice shipping
Hello, thanks for the answer.
what code and where do I place it, so that it appears on the shipping invoice.
Thank you very much
what code and where do I place it, so that it appears on the shipping invoice.
Thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #286581
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add field NIF in the invoice shipping
Hi,
In the HikaShop configuration, under the "checkout" tab, you have an option "address format" where you can add the tag. Just do the same as the other tags already there.
In the HikaShop configuration, under the "checkout" tab, you have an option "address format" where you can add the tag. Just do the same as the other tags already there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #287081
by alison
Replied by alison on topic Add field NIF in the invoice shipping
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #287082
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add field NIF in the invoice shipping
Hi,
That's the "mini address format" parameter. I was talking about the "address format" parameter. I had forgotten that you had a really old version of HikaShop. This option was added since HikaShop 3.0.0.
Before that, you need to edit the different files named "address_template" via the menu Display>Views in order to add the tag to them in the same way.
That's the "mini address format" parameter. I was talking about the "address format" parameter. I had forgotten that you had a really old version of HikaShop. This option was added since HikaShop 3.0.0.
Before that, you need to edit the different files named "address_template" via the menu Display>Views in order to add the tag to them in the same way.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #287153
by alison
Replied by alison on topic Add field NIF in the invoice shipping
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #287156
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add field NIF in the invoice shipping
Hi,
You need to respect the format of the tags.
As you can see with the other tags, you need to put the column name of your custom field with brackets around it.
But the column of your custom field is not address_nifcif it's only nifcif.
So the tag should be {nifcif} and not {address_nifcif}
You need to respect the format of the tags.
As you can see with the other tags, you need to put the column name of your custom field with brackets around it.
But the column of your custom field is not address_nifcif it's only nifcif.
So the tag should be {nifcif} and not {address_nifcif}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds