- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 19
Countdown from the HikaAuction into the promo products
8 years 8 months ago #287021
by neo191987
Countdown from the HikaAuction into the promo products was created by neo191987
Hi, I want to ask if there is a way to integrate the countdown from the HikaAuction into the promo products ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #287023
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Countdown from the HikaAuction into the promo products
Hello,
With some development and customization, for sure it would be possible.
It's mostly a javascript lib and some specific html/js code.
Regards,
With some development and customization, for sure it would be possible.
It's mostly a javascript lib and some specific html/js code.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #287079
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Countdown from the HikaAuction into the promo products
Hi, I made a countdown, but I have one problem. How can I get the start and end date of the discount. I tried to extract through $this->element->discount_start and $this->element->discount_end, but it does not work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #287083
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Countdown from the HikaAuction into the promo products
Hi,
Supposing that you're talking about displaying the countdown on the product page, the discount should be in $this->element->discount and thus you'll want to use:
$this->element->discount->discount_start
Supposing that you're talking about displaying the countdown on the product page, the discount should be in $this->element->discount and thus you'll want to use:
$this->element->discount->discount_start
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds