- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
Error if I want to create a new product
8 years 7 months ago #288070
by studio-n
Error if I want to create a new product was created by studio-n
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
Hello,
what am I doing wrong?
This is the message:
0 syntax error, unexpected ''/\bhttps?:[\/]{2}[^\s<]+\b\' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE)
Please, help me.
Thanks, Nicole
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
Hello,
what am I doing wrong?
This is the message:
0 syntax error, unexpected ''/\bhttps?:[\/]{2}[^\s<]+\b\' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE)
Please, help me.
Thanks, Nicole
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288073
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error if I want to create a new product
Hi,
It seems that you're using the markdown edition for product descriptions instead of HTML.
And your error indicates a problem with it.
I've added a patch on our end to avoid that. Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and that will add the patch.
It seems that you're using the markdown edition for product descriptions instead of HTML.
And your error indicates a problem with it.
I've added a patch on our end to avoid that. Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and that will add the patch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: studio-n
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288094
by studio-n
Replied by studio-n on topic Error if I want to create a new product
You are the best. That was the solution. Many Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds