- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 19
Error - override cart/show.php
8 years 1 month ago #296783
by neo191987
Error - override cart/show.php was created by neo191987
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
Hello, after override cart/show.php, I get this error:
How can I fix it?
Hello, after override cart/show.php, I get this error:
Code:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'value' of undefined
at Object.submitform (hikashop.js?v=351:540)
at HTMLAnchorElement.onclick (VM7890 cid-4:498)
How can I fix it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago #296784
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error - override cart/show.php
Hello,
Without link or further details ; I'm afraid that we cannot know.
I suppose that if you remove your override (after backup it) ; the JS error is gone ?
Regards,
Without link or further details ; I'm afraid that we cannot know.
I suppose that if you remove your override (after backup it) ; the JS error is gone ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #296798
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Error - override cart/show.php
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by neo191987.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago #296801
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error - override cart/show.php
Hi,
So what exact change did you make ?
So what exact change did you make ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago #296837
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Error - override cart/show.php
Fixed the problem. I put it, id="hikashop_show_cart_form" that should not be there. This ID is for the form and prevents normal work. One learns while alive.
Now works perfectly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds