- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Show variant in hikashop product insert
8 years 2 weeks ago #298030
by bennyy4
Show variant in hikashop product insert was created by bennyy4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 weeks ago #298053
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Show variant in hikashop product insert
Hi,
There is no option. The system only supports products, not variants.
There is no option. The system only supports products, not variants.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 weeks ago #298074
by bennyy4
Replied by bennyy4 on topic Show variant in hikashop product insert
I understand, I ask this question because, I saw taht if set manualy in the code the id of a variant che system show the correct variant, so I thought that be possible edit a Query in hikashopproductinsert.php to show all variant product
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 weeks ago #298077
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Show variant in hikashop product insert
Hi,
Well, you could edit the file plugins/editors-xtd/hikashopproduct/hikashopproduct.php and change the line:
to:
that way, it will display the products and the variants.
However, it will be hard to differentiate the variants among them if you didn't enter a name in each one.
Well, you could edit the file plugins/editors-xtd/hikashopproduct/hikashopproduct.php and change the line:
Code:
$Where = ' WHERE product_type=\'main\' AND product_access=\'all\' AND product_published=1 ';
Code:
$Where = ' WHERE product_access=\'all\' AND product_published=1 ';
However, it will be hard to differentiate the variants among them if you didn't enter a name in each one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bennyy4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 weeks ago #298114
by bennyy4
Replied by bennyy4 on topic Show variant in hikashop product insert
Yes, I know but I enter a name for the variant, so It's perfect the solution, Thank You very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds