- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop url redirecting to CB login
- willowtree
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 7 months ago #303856
by willowtree
Hikashop url redirecting to CB login was created by willowtree
Hi,
I've got an URL to a category, however when I create a menu link to that url it redirects to the CB login?
I also have an url to an add product to cart which does not redirect to the login?
How can I link to a category and display the itms in the category?
I've got an URL to a category, however when I create a menu link to that url it redirects to the CB login?
I also have an url to an add product to cart which does not redirect to the login?
How can I link to a category and display the itms in the category?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #303878
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop url redirecting to CB login
Hi,
I suppose that the menu item used for the link has an access restricted to registered users. And thus, since you're not logged in, you're redirected to the login form.
The menu item user for a link depends on the "Itemid" parameter in the URL. So you need to make sure that this parameter is in the URL (or that there is an alias used) and that the corresponding menu item's (based on the id of the menu item) access is set to public. Then you won't have that issue.
So it's not really a HikaShop issue as far as I understand, more of a menu item setup issue.
I suppose that the menu item used for the link has an access restricted to registered users. And thus, since you're not logged in, you're redirected to the login form.
The menu item user for a link depends on the "Itemid" parameter in the URL. So you need to make sure that this parameter is in the URL (or that there is an alias used) and that the corresponding menu item's (based on the id of the menu item) access is set to public. Then you won't have that issue.
So it's not really a HikaShop issue as far as I understand, more of a menu item setup issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds