- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 20
Can filters activate an anchor link for scrolling down to same area again
7 years 7 months ago #304127
by dyvel
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
Hi
When applying filters, I would really like the ability to scroll down to the filter area again after the filer is applied.
Mow, the page reloads and leave the user back on the top of the page. This is creating a sub-optimal user experience.
I was thinking something like an anchor link to the class: hikashop_products_listing
Is this possible to do with the filters?
Thanks
Hi
When applying filters, I would really like the ability to scroll down to the filter area again after the filer is applied.
Mow, the page reloads and leave the user back on the top of the page. This is creating a sub-optimal user experience.
I was thinking something like an anchor link to the class: hikashop_products_listing
Is this possible to do with the filters?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #304128
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can filters activate an anchor link for scrolling down to same area again
Hi,
Then, you could try adding the anchor to the action of the filter form HTML tag:
in the file "filter" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views.
However, I don't think it's a good idea to always do that by default for everyone using HikaShop so I don't think we would want to add that for everyone.
Then, you could try adding the anchor to the action of the filter form HTML tag:
Code:
<form action="<?php echo $url; ?>" method="post" name="<?php echo 'hikashop_filter_form_' . $this->params->get('main_div_name'); ?>" enctype="multipart/form-data">
However, I don't think it's a good idea to always do that by default for everyone using HikaShop so I don't think we would want to add that for everyone.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds