- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 22
Warning in cart
6 years 9 months ago #314291
by mojweb
Warning in cart was created by mojweb
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
In error log I keep geting
PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xy/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 2583
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
In error log I keep geting
PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xy/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 2583
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago #314313
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Warning in cart
Hi,
I don't have a foreach on our end on line 2583 of the file /administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php
So I would first recommend to download again the install package from our website and install it on yours. And if you still have the problem, please provide the new line number of the error message.
I don't have a foreach on our end on line 2583 of the file /administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php
So I would first recommend to download again the install package from our website and install it on yours. And if you still have the problem, please provide the new line number of the error message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago #314331
by mojweb
Replied by mojweb on topic Warning in cart
It seams that you add some lines in version 4.2.2. between october and now.
In file version my and yours new both are 4.2.2
So in new version this line is 2596.
Will try and report.
In file version my and yours new both are 4.2.2
So in new version this line is 2596.
Will try and report.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago #314346
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Warning in cart
Hi,
Thank you for that. I've added a patch for the next version of HikaShop to avoid the warning.
Thank you for that. I've added a patch for the next version of HikaShop to avoid the warning.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds