Skip to main content

Expired subscriptions

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #321864 by neo191987
Hi, I sent you an email earlier today, but no one answered. I have 2 expired subscriptions for HikaShop Business and HikaSubscription which I could not pay on time. Now I want to renew my licenses for 1 year, but it says that more than 4 months have passed and I have to buy a new license. Is it possible to buy a new support subscription without buying a new full license. I can add them to the cart, but will this return my subscription?



It is too expensive for me if I have to buy full license new, provided that I pay for them regularly every year and my project is in the final stages of development and has not been released yet.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by neo191987.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #321865 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Expired subscriptions
Hi,

No, if you purchase a subscription like that, it won't work. The system only allows the subscriptions to be extended if they have expired for less than 4 months.
So if you purchase a renewal for a subscription that is expired for more than 4 months, the renewal will just be ignored by the system and you won't get anything added to your account.

PS: We did reply to you. Maybe the email went in your spam ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #321873 by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Expired subscriptions
Hi, I'm sorry I didn't receive the email - I may have entered the email incorrectly.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by neo191987.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #321888 by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Expired subscriptions
Please, remove inactive subscriptions from my account.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #321903 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Expired subscriptions
Hello,

For questions about subscriptions, we do prefer to use email communication which is more private.
Removing an inactive subscription is losing your history which is also related to orders, etc.
That's not something that I would recommend even if I understand that you do see these old subscriptions from your account.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #321916 by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Expired subscriptions
Ok. No problems. I did not receive your response in time by email and I had to act quickly because I did not know how long the other 2 subscriptions were valid. I have already restored 3/4 of the subscription and there is only one left, which I will renew very soon. I already know that I shouldn't be so late, but unfortunately this year a lot of things went wrong and I didn't have a chance to deal with it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum