- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 19
Vote and MixItUp
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #322581
by neo191987
Vote and MixItUp was created by neo191987
Hi, since the reviews do not load Ajax, I decided to use
MixItUp
, it does what I want, but a problem arises after a new vote is created and helpful vote, it stops working. I think the problem comes from the Ajax call when voting. Any ideas how I can fix it? A useful topic:
github.com/patrickkunka/mixitup/issues/496
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by neo191987.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #322582
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vote and MixItUp
Hello,
I'm sorry but we can't provide support for software or libraries that we did not developped.
Regards,
I'm sorry but we can't provide support for software or libraries that we did not developped.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #322592
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Vote and MixItUp
I understand that, I just wanted guidance. You could write that it is related to the code below, because I was looking for a voting script in which to add a function before executing the voting script. I am writing this comment because it may be useful to someone.
Code:
function hikashop_vote_useful(hikashop_vote_id, val) { return hikaVote.useful(hikashop_vote_id, val); }
function hikashop_send_comment(){ return hikaVote.vote(0,"hikashop_vote_rating_id"); }
function hikashop_send_vote(rating, from){ return hikaVote.vote(rating, from); }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds