- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop Joomla Templates
6 years 1 month ago #323271
by Borburgh
Hikashop Joomla Templates was created by Borburgh
Hi,
I was looking at the Views in Hikashop. All of the back-end views are for Isis and Hathor template.
Both templates are depreciated. So now I wonder if I'm missing stuff in my backend that could be worth having.
Are you gonna change that to backed views for Beez3 and protostar ?
I was looking at the Views in Hikashop. All of the back-end views are for Isis and Hathor template.
Both templates are depreciated. So now I wonder if I'm missing stuff in my backend that could be worth having.
Are you gonna change that to backed views for Beez3 and protostar ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
6 years 1 month ago #323286
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hikashop Joomla Templates
Hello,
Every views in Hikashop are for all templates you have installed on your website, the code of the views will stay the same, and if you customize the code of the view's file for one template, then that modification will only be present when you'll enable that same template.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Every views in Hikashop are for all templates you have installed on your website, the code of the views will stay the same, and if you customize the code of the view's file for one template, then that modification will only be present when you'll enable that same template.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds