Skip to main content

tax simply doesn't apply to product prices

More
15 years 6 months ago #9738 by nodecska
Hi!

First of all I have to say that I love your extension and I like very much your customer support. You helped me a lot in the past two-three weeks with my joomla 1.6 and HikaShop problems. Now for practical reasons I downgraded my site to joomla 1.5.22 and I was able to export all my users and data to the new site with new HikaShop except one thing: the tax rate defined previously in tax management part of HikaShop simply doesn't apply to the product price. In the product page on backend I can see the tax rate, I can choose it and nothing happens with the product price, it stays as it was without adding for example the 25% tax-rate. I deleted the tax rates, tax categories, created new ones and the problem is still the same...
Do you have any idea how to fix that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #9742 by nicolas
Well, please post a screenshot of your tax rules listing and one of your main configuration tab. There must be something missing...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #9744 by nodecska
Thank you for your answer. I made a screenshot from product page on backend:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #9745 by nodecska
:blush: Sorry... It was my fault... In main settings tab I didn't set the Main tax zone properly... :blush: :blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #9747 by nicolas
I'm glad that you found out :) I was thinking about something along those lines.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum