- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 8
Cancel button on create order
12 years 4 months ago #157660
by pprle
Cancel button on create order was created by pprle
Hi,
I did not see a cancel button on the create order page (front).
Then if you clic on "back", an empty order is created.
This is not a huge problem but very annoying.
Can you please add a cancel button or make sure that if you clic on back it does not create the other?
I did not see a cancel button on the create order page (front).
Then if you clic on "back", an empty order is created.
This is not a huge problem but very annoying.
Can you please add a cancel button or make sure that if you clic on back it does not create the other?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157674
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cancel button on create order
Hi,
There is no "save" for an order and there is no "cancel" neither.
When you click on "new" for an order, the order is created in the database. HikaShop works like that.
I will see how it could be possible to not create the order when clicking on "new" but, I don't see right now how.
Regards,
There is no "save" for an order and there is no "cancel" neither.
When you click on "new" for an order, the order is created in the database. HikaShop works like that.
I will see how it could be possible to not create the order when clicking on "new" but, I don't see right now how.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157675
by pprle
Replied by pprle on topic Cancel button on create order
Hi Jerome,
Like I wrote not a big deal at the moment, but just annoying if too many vendors clic on create without really creating one...
Thank you.
Best regards
Like I wrote not a big deal at the moment, but just annoying if too many vendors clic on create without really creating one...
Thank you.
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157676
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cancel button on create order
Hi,
Vendors can't create orders. Just the main vendor can.
Regards,
Vendors can't create orders. Just the main vendor can.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157678
by pprle
Replied by pprle on topic Cancel button on create order
OOOoops :whistle:
Yes, I was connected with as main vendor!
Then you just lost two minutes of your time, but like always top support !
cheers!
Yes, I was connected with as main vendor!
Then you just lost two minutes of your time, but like always top support !
cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds