- Posts: 159
- Thank you received: 2
Invoice date equals order date in front end
12 years 1 month ago #169210
by Rokell
Invoice date equals order date in front end was created by Rokell
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi,
I just realized that my invoices that I print through the front end are showing the date of the order and not the date when the order status has been changed to payed. In the back end it shows the right date, so I guess it is a HikaMarket issue.
How can I change this?
Thanks
Roger
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi,
I just realized that my invoices that I print through the front end are showing the date of the order and not the date when the order status has been changed to payed. In the back end it shows the right date, so I guess it is a HikaMarket issue.
How can I change this?
Thanks
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169212
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Invoice date equals order date in front end
Hi,
In the view "frontend | your_frontend_template | ordermarket | invoice" please replace
By
It will use the date of the creation of the invoice (when the order has been confirmed) if the date is set.
(This modification will be include in the next HikaMarket release)
Regards,
In the view "frontend | your_frontend_template | ordermarket | invoice" please replace
Code:
<?php echo JText::_('DATE') . ': ' . hikamarket::getDate(@$this->element->order_created, '%d %B %Y '); ?>
Code:
<?php
$date = (!empty($this->element->order_invoice_created)) ? $this->element->order_invoice_created : @$this->element->order_created;
echo JText::_('DATE') . ': ' . hikamarket::getDate($date, '%d %B %Y ');
?>
(This modification will be include in the next HikaMarket release)
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rokell
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169236
by Rokell
Replied by Rokell on topic Invoice date equals order date in front end
Thanks Jerome! That fixed it.
Best
Roger
Best
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds