- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Assign products to vendor in batch
- mhsurabian
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 weeks ago #170863
by mhsurabian
Assign products to vendor in batch was created by mhsurabian
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.18
Hi,
I recently added HikaMarket to our Hikashop. We have products already added to the shop, each with many variants.
1. Is there a way to add multiple products from the shop products to a vendor? I didn't see that as an option and looked into doing it with a MySQL query but don't see any entries for product_category ID in the product table which houses the vendor ID for the product. So not sure how I could differentiate the products by category in a query on that table.
2. Do we have to assign the variant of each product to the vendor as well or will the parent product vendor be enough?
Thanks for your help
Michael
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.18
Hi,
I recently added HikaMarket to our Hikashop. We have products already added to the shop, each with many variants.
1. Is there a way to add multiple products from the shop products to a vendor? I didn't see that as an option and looked into doing it with a MySQL query but don't see any entries for product_category ID in the product table which houses the vendor ID for the product. So not sure how I could differentiate the products by category in a query on that table.
2. Do we have to assign the variant of each product to the vendor as well or will the parent product vendor be enough?
Thanks for your help
Michael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #170918
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Assign products to vendor in batch
Hi,
1. I think it would be possible to use the "mass action" system in order to assign several products to a vendor ; there is no special tool in HikaMarket for such thing but it's a good idea.
2. You can assign the main product with the vendor, the variants will be automatically assign to that same vendor (But you can override it by setting a specific vendor for a specific variant).
Regards,
1. I think it would be possible to use the "mass action" system in order to assign several products to a vendor ; there is no special tool in HikaMarket for such thing but it's a good idea.
2. You can assign the main product with the vendor, the variants will be automatically assign to that same vendor (But you can override it by setting a specific vendor for a specific variant).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mhsurabian
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 weeks ago #170936
by mhsurabian
Replied by mhsurabian on topic Assign products to vendor in batch
Excellent! Thank you. Not sure how I overlooked that approach. I guess I expected it needed to be carried out in the HikaMarket panel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds