- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 1
get and change from custom field table order
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #172513
by 888
get and change from custom field table order was created by 888
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.14-1
hi
how do i call from custom field table order
I have custom field name test in table order (yes and no Checkbox) and i need users to choose yes or no
in index.php/my-account/order and vendor to see but not to edit
in order / listing.php
<td class="hikashop_order_date_value">
<?php echo $row->test; ?>
</td>
user can see but have can user edit ?? or choose yes or no and save
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.14-1
hi
how do i call from custom field table order
I have custom field name test in table order (yes and no Checkbox) and i need users to choose yes or no
in index.php/my-account/order and vendor to see but not to edit
in order / listing.php
<td class="hikashop_order_date_value">
<?php echo $row->test; ?>
</td>
user can see but have can user edit ?? or choose yes or no and save
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by 888.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #172514
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic get and change from custom field table order
Hi,
I am sorry but I don't understand your question.
Regards,
I am sorry but I don't understand your question.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172567
by 888
Replied by 888 on topic get and change from custom field table order
hi
I need users to choose yes or no in order / listing.php pages
(are you satisfied with the product) choose yes or no
I did custom field in table: order. Field type: checkbox and i need user to apply yes or no in order / listing.php page see pic
I need users to choose yes or no in order / listing.php pages
(are you satisfied with the product) choose yes or no
I did custom field in table: order. Field type: checkbox and i need user to apply yes or no in order / listing.php page see pic
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172569
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic get and change from custom field table order
Hi,
So now I don't see the link with HikaMarket.
Regards,
So now I don't see the link with HikaMarket.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172595
by 888
Replied by 888 on topic get and change from custom field table order
Hi
Tanks, this is probably more hikashop question
Tanks, this is probably more hikashop question
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds