- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot upload product image via Frontend
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #175905
by Ziegfried
Cannot upload product image via Frontend was created by Ziegfried
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 37.0.2062.124
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
Notice: Undefined index: tags in /home/gy2at0dd/public_html/joomla/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/product.php on line 114
I am using Hikashop starter with Hikamarket. I cannot upload product images via the Hikamarket frontend. None of the options seem to work (Drag & Drop as well as Browse and upload.)
I can insert images in the product description via the text editor, but unable to upload product images.
I have tried it with both Firefox and Chrome Browsers.
Error message when I click the "apply" button: Notice: Undefined index: tags in /home/gy2at0dd/public_html/joomla/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/product.php on line 114
No problem adding product images via Hikashop in the back end.
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 37.0.2062.124
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
Notice: Undefined index: tags in /home/gy2at0dd/public_html/joomla/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/product.php on line 114
I am using Hikashop starter with Hikamarket. I cannot upload product images via the Hikamarket frontend. None of the options seem to work (Drag & Drop as well as Browse and upload.)
I can insert images in the product description via the text editor, but unable to upload product images.
I have tried it with both Firefox and Chrome Browsers.
Error message when I click the "apply" button: Notice: Undefined index: tags in /home/gy2at0dd/public_html/joomla/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/product.php on line 114
No problem adding product images via Hikashop in the back end.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Ziegfried.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #175943
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cannot upload product image via Frontend
Hi,
About the warning you got, please replace the line 114 of the hikamarket product from
to
About the upload problem, I will need an access to your front-end in order to test it directly.
Regards,
About the warning you got, please replace the line 114 of the hikamarket product from
Code:
$product->tags = $formData['tags'];
Code:
$product->tags = empty($formData['tags']) ? array() : $formData['tags'];
About the upload problem, I will need an access to your front-end in order to test it directly.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175972
by Ziegfried
Replied by Ziegfried on topic Cannot upload product image via Frontend
Hi Jerome,
Thank you for your response. I have changed the code as suggested, but it it still not functioning.
I have sent you a private message with login details to the frontend.
Thank you for your response. I have changed the code as suggested, but it it still not functioning.
I have sent you a private message with login details to the frontend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176010
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cannot upload product image via Frontend
Hi,
Your template is including jquery but jquery is already loaded by Joomla.
The effect is that the modules loaded for jQuery (like the modal.js file) are not available anymore, the template inclusion of jQuery erase the previous loaded one and all of his modules.
That's why you can see the input box for the upload below the upload zone.
So you can see to this your template jquery inclusion or you can change the modal system used by HikaShop.
In your HikaShop configuration, under the tab "display" you have an option called "popup mode".
You have to select "mootools" in order to use the bootstrap 3 modal, which use jQuery and the modal.js module.
Regards,
Your template is including jquery but jquery is already loaded by Joomla.
The effect is that the modules loaded for jQuery (like the modal.js file) are not available anymore, the template inclusion of jQuery erase the previous loaded one and all of his modules.
That's why you can see the input box for the upload below the upload zone.
So you can see to this your template jquery inclusion or you can change the modal system used by HikaShop.
In your HikaShop configuration, under the tab "display" you have an option called "popup mode".
You have to select "mootools" in order to use the bootstrap 3 modal, which use jQuery and the modal.js module.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ziegfried
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176011
by Ziegfried
Replied by Ziegfried on topic Cannot upload product image via Frontend
Thank you - problem solved. I changed the settings in Hikashop to mootools as suggested and it works fine now.
Thank you for your prompt assistance. One happy customer.
Thank you for your prompt assistance. One happy customer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds