- Posts: 116
- Thank you received: 1
discounts through frontend
11 years 11 months ago #177044
by MWALTHER
discounts through frontend was created by MWALTHER
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
walliser-weine.ch/shop
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
When i enter a discount amount, eg. 5% through the frontend editor, the % amount does not show up and is also not calculated.
I can enter it through the backend, and it works fine.
Thanks
Markus
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
When i enter a discount amount, eg. 5% through the frontend editor, the % amount does not show up and is also not calculated.
I can enter it through the backend, and it works fine.
Thanks
Markus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177045
by MWALTHER
Replied by MWALTHER on topic discounts through frontend
Sorry, i mean coupon.
See difference in attachement.
Regards
Markus
See difference in attachement.
Regards
Markus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177057
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic discounts through frontend
Hi,
Thanks for the report ; I am currently making some tests in order to reproduce and fix the issue.
When you create the coupon in the front-end ; what do you see afterwards if you re-edit the coupon or if you edit it in the backend ?
Regards,
Thanks for the report ; I am currently making some tests in order to reproduce and fix the issue.
When you create the coupon in the front-end ; what do you see afterwards if you re-edit the coupon or if you edit it in the backend ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177068
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic discounts through frontend
Hi,
Please reply on the forum and not to the notification email ; I am doing the support for HikaMarket but not to HikaShop.
It means that the HikaShop support team as to send me a message to tell me that they receive a mail for me : etc
I will require more details about your HikaMarket vendor ACL ; I am currently not able to reproduce your problem when I create some coupons with vendor accounts.
Regards,
Please reply on the forum and not to the notification email ; I am doing the support for HikaMarket but not to HikaShop.
It means that the HikaShop support team as to send me a message to tell me that they receive a mail for me : etc
I will require more details about your HikaMarket vendor ACL ; I am currently not able to reproduce your problem when I create some coupons with vendor accounts.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179417
by MWALTHER
Replied by MWALTHER on topic discounts through frontend
Hi,
For some reason it is working now.
Regards
For some reason it is working now.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds