- Posts: 116
- Thank you received: 1
Error when changing order status
11 years 10 months ago #179421
by MWALTHER
Error when changing order status was created by MWALTHER
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
walliser-weine.ch
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hi,
When i try to change a order status manually, i cannot do it and i get an error msg.
What could be wrong?
Thanks
Markus
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hi,
When i try to change a order status manually, i cannot do it and i get an error msg.
What could be wrong?
Thanks
Markus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179443
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error when changing order status
Hi,
Can you please be careful when you create a new message in the forum ?
This is not a feature request and it's not related to HikaMarket.
And more than that, you do not have HikaShop 2.3.4
This issue with Joomla 3.3.x has been fixed since a long time and there are lot of thread talking about this exact same issue (just a search on "{address_company}" to find them)
Thanks
Can you please be careful when you create a new message in the forum ?
This is not a feature request and it's not related to HikaMarket.
And more than that, you do not have HikaShop 2.3.4
Please update HikaShop and be careful in the future for your posts.<!-- version Business : 2.3.3 [1409241754] -->
This issue with Joomla 3.3.x has been fixed since a long time and there are lot of thread talking about this exact same issue (just a search on "{address_company}" to find them)
Thanks
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179461
by MWALTHER
Replied by MWALTHER on topic Error when changing order status
Many thanks, it is working.
I have downloaded the latest versions manually and installed them.
Maybe just one question here:
Is it possible to disable the vendor information directly?
I would like, that all orders are getting to me only and i will forward the order as soon i get the pay,ment. This get's necessary, because i have enabled the bank payment as well.
Thanks
Markus
I have downloaded the latest versions manually and installed them.
Maybe just one question here:
Is it possible to disable the vendor information directly?
I would like, that all orders are getting to me only and i will forward the order as soon i get the pay,ment. This get's necessary, because i have enabled the bank payment as well.
Thanks
Markus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179467
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error when changing order status
Hi,
Disable the vendor information directly ?
Well, if I understand it right, you have to disable the order notification for the vendors in your HikaMarket configuration.
You can also use the order status filter for the order notification, so your vendors will be notify only when the order will have a specific order status (like "confirmed").
Regards,
Disable the vendor information directly ?
Well, if I understand it right, you have to disable the order notification for the vendors in your HikaMarket configuration.
You can also use the order status filter for the order notification, so your vendors will be notify only when the order will have a specific order status (like "confirmed").
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179479
by MWALTHER
Replied by MWALTHER on topic Error when changing order status
Hi Jerôme
Notification only when order status is changed to "confirmed" would be fine.
I checked the forum but could not find any detailed information where i can do this. I need your help to find the right place
Thanks
Mrkus
Notification only when order status is changed to "confirmed" would be fine.
I checked the forum but could not find any detailed information where i can do this. I need your help to find the right place
Thanks
Mrkus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179482
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error when changing order status
Hi,
To publish the email:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ml#config_main_email
To set the "Order notification status filter" :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...#config_market_email
Regards,
To publish the email:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ml#config_main_email
To set the "Order notification status filter" :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...#config_market_email
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179494
by MWALTHER
Replied by MWALTHER on topic Error when changing order status
Many thanks, i hope i can figure it out.
But now i have another problem.
I have installed the new version and i have also updated my german language file. Since then, the shop and the complete Hikashop-backend is in english. I checked the file and it looks like, that the update file only includes the description for the HikaMarket.
Do you have a complete German-file - Hikashop/Hikamarket ?
I guess, my old file has been overwritten.
Regards
Markus
But now i have another problem.
I have installed the new version and i have also updated my german language file. Since then, the shop and the complete Hikashop-backend is in english. I checked the file and it looks like, that the update file only includes the description for the HikaMarket.
Do you have a complete German-file - Hikashop/Hikamarket ?
I guess, my old file has been overwritten.
Regards
Markus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179499
by MWALTHER
Replied by MWALTHER on topic Error when changing order status
Hi Jerôme
I am sorry, everything OK. I am too stupid.
Thanks for your great support.
Regards
Markus
I am sorry, everything OK. I am too stupid.
Thanks for your great support.
Regards
Markus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179500
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error when changing order status
Hi,
Don't say that !
If you have trouble with the the languages files for HikaShop or HikaMarket , you can (re) download them in this page
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html
Regards,
Don't say that !
If you have trouble with the the languages files for HikaShop or HikaMarket , you can (re) download them in this page
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds