- Posts: 116
- Thank you received: 1
Sold by vendor
11 years 10 months ago #180200
by MWALTHER
Sold by vendor was created by MWALTHER
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
walliser-weine.ch
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
I would like to add the information:
Sold by vendor xxx
On the EMail and invoice which is send to the user. Since the invoice can have products from different vendors which are send from each of them, it is an important information. I need this information also for legal purposes.
Thanks for your feedback.
Regards
Markus
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
I would like to add the information:
Sold by vendor xxx
On the EMail and invoice which is send to the user. Since the invoice can have products from different vendors which are send from each of them, it is an important information. I need this information also for legal purposes.
Thanks for your feedback.
Regards
Markus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180209
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Sold by vendor
Hi,
For the addition of the "sold by vendor" in the email ; I implemented the feature for HikaShop 2.3.5 + HikaMarket 1.5.1 (the next versions).
It requires some modifications in the HikaShop emails but I made something generic that other plugins could use to display some extra data in the HikaShop notification emails.
(I will see with Nicolas in order to validate my proposal).
About the invoices, I will require more details about which invoice (user front-end ? backend ? vendor front-end ?)
It might be necessary to create a view override in HikaShop in order to display the vendors ; I'm not sure I will be able to use a trigger but depending your requirement.. Maybe.
Regards,
For the addition of the "sold by vendor" in the email ; I implemented the feature for HikaShop 2.3.5 + HikaMarket 1.5.1 (the next versions).
It requires some modifications in the HikaShop emails but I made something generic that other plugins could use to display some extra data in the HikaShop notification emails.
(I will see with Nicolas in order to validate my proposal).
About the invoices, I will require more details about which invoice (user front-end ? backend ? vendor front-end ?)
It might be necessary to create a view override in HikaShop in order to display the vendors ; I'm not sure I will be able to use a trigger but depending your requirement.. Maybe.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180274
by MWALTHER
Replied by MWALTHER on topic Sold by vendor
Hi Jerôme
That sounds great.
I think in the EMail and the Display on the Screen during the order process is fine.
Hopefully the new Versions do not take too Long.
Many thanks.
Markus
That sounds great.
I think in the EMail and the Display on the Screen during the order process is fine.
Hopefully the new Versions do not take too Long.
Many thanks.
Markus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds