- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 6
Product Image Upload issue
11 years 10 months ago #180219
by christofu
Product Image Upload issue was created by christofu
-- HikaShop version -- : 2,3,4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I am having some trouble with uploading product images.
initially it would try to upload and then stall at 100%. The error was a 403. I was able to save the product, just not able to upload an image.
I tried changing the folder permissions, and uploading images stalled much earlier (usually around 20% or 30%) - I have since changed it back but still have the same error.
I'm interested as to what might be causing this?
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I am having some trouble with uploading product images.
initially it would try to upload and then stall at 100%. The error was a 403. I was able to save the product, just not able to upload an image.
I tried changing the folder permissions, and uploading images stalled much earlier (usually around 20% or 30%) - I have since changed it back but still have the same error.
I'm interested as to what might be causing this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180227
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product Image Upload issue
Hi,
Do you have a view override for the view "productmarket | form_image" ?
It looks like your upload is targeting "hikashop/upload" and not "hikamarket/upload".
This shouldn't be the case thanks to the parameter
I made some test in my local website and I couldn't reproduce the issue.
Regards,
Do you have a view override for the view "productmarket | form_image" ?
It looks like your upload is targeting "hikashop/upload" and not "hikamarket/upload".
This shouldn't be the case thanks to the parameter
Code:
'upload_base_url' => 'index.php?option=com_hikamarket&ctrl=upload',
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the1st_expert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180262
by christofu
Replied by christofu on topic Product Image Upload issue
Thanks,
that whole line was missing. We had made customisations to the page but a few months ago, and it only recently stopped working so not show how it occurred but thanks for the fix!
that whole line was missing. We had made customisations to the page but a few months ago, and it only recently stopped working so not show how it occurred but thanks for the fix!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds