- Posts: 159
- Thank you received: 2
Invoice layout changed after latest update
11 years 10 months ago #181700
by Rokell
Invoice layout changed after latest update was created by Rokell
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.5.1
Hi,
I updated HikaMarket to the lastest version and realized that my invoice layout has been changed. I had to rework the file
Frontend - my template - ordermarket - invoice in the views section.
How can I prevent changes through updates? I thought it works as an override. The update didn't change all my changes, but lines seems to be higher and the whole layout doesn't fit on one page anymore...
Cheers
Roger
Hi,
I updated HikaMarket to the lastest version and realized that my invoice layout has been changed. I had to rework the file
Frontend - my template - ordermarket - invoice in the views section.
How can I prevent changes through updates? I thought it works as an override. The update didn't change all my changes, but lines seems to be higher and the whole layout doesn't fit on one page anymore...
Cheers
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181705
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Invoice layout changed after latest update
Hi,
The invoice was displayed without the correct HTML headers ; so the "component.css" from your template and the HikaMarket CSS wasn't loaded.
We fixed that in HikaMarket 1.5 but I can assure you that your view override was not removed.
I think the changes you see are related to the inclusion of the CSS files.
You can use the "styles CSS" in HikaMarket in order to put some CSS rules to re-get the display you got.
Regards,
The invoice was displayed without the correct HTML headers ; so the "component.css" from your template and the HikaMarket CSS wasn't loaded.
We fixed that in HikaMarket 1.5 but I can assure you that your view override was not removed.
I think the changes you see are related to the inclusion of the CSS files.
You can use the "styles CSS" in HikaMarket in order to put some CSS rules to re-get the display you got.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds