- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
apply discount in a specific category or product
- pappadesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #181948
by pappadesign
apply discount in a specific category or product was created by pappadesign
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.30
Hi,
I have purchased and running the hikamarket multivendor in my site which is vrwholesale.com.my. I have created vendor and given them front end access panel, but the problem is I / any vendor can not apply discount on any specific category or product.
Every time I create a discount it applies on all of the products of all categories.
How can I apply discount to an specific product or at least on a specific category? (This is urgent
)
And a little off topic but this is important too screen shot attached.
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.30
Hi,
I have purchased and running the hikamarket multivendor in my site which is vrwholesale.com.my. I have created vendor and given them front end access panel, but the problem is I / any vendor can not apply discount on any specific category or product.
Every time I create a discount it applies on all of the products of all categories.
How can I apply discount to an specific product or at least on a specific category? (This is urgent
And a little off topic but this is important too screen shot attached.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by pappadesign.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181966
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic apply discount in a specific category or product
Hi,
All products of all vendors ?
The discounts created in the front-end by a vendor (not the main vendor) should be applied only on the vendor products, so if it's not the case I will create a bug report for that.
For the discount on a specific product or category, it is a feature provided by HikaShop essential.
www.hikashop.com/extensions/compare-versions.html ( section "Marketing / Restrictions on discounts and coupons" )
About the price move ; with the screenshot it will be difficult to tell you (and it's related to HikaShop product page).
What I can recommend you is to check the documentation about the HikaShop customization and open a thread in the HikaShop section if you still have some troubles (given a link to a product page as sample).
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
All products of all vendors ?
The discounts created in the front-end by a vendor (not the main vendor) should be applied only on the vendor products, so if it's not the case I will create a bug report for that.
For the discount on a specific product or category, it is a feature provided by HikaShop essential.
www.hikashop.com/extensions/compare-versions.html ( section "Marketing / Restrictions on discounts and coupons" )
About the price move ; with the screenshot it will be difficult to tell you (and it's related to HikaShop product page).
What I can recommend you is to check the documentation about the HikaShop customization and open a thread in the HikaShop section if you still have some troubles (given a link to a product page as sample).
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds