hika and Jomsocial
- simplesite
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #183472
by simplesite
going-natural.com the source for a new generation.
hika and Jomsocial was created by simplesite
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
going-natural.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hello,
I am a little confused. I read the documentation but I don't really understand how the integration with jomsocial works when it comes to hika market.
If you buy hika market can a jomsocial user create a store?
So what is best to do when you have jomsocial? Use multi vendor with the joomla profiles of with jomsocial? What is the difference?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hello,
I am a little confused. I read the documentation but I don't really understand how the integration with jomsocial works when it comes to hika market.
If you buy hika market can a jomsocial user create a store?
So what is best to do when you have jomsocial? Use multi vendor with the joomla profiles of with jomsocial? What is the difference?
Thanks
going-natural.com the source for a new generation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183533
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic hika and Jomsocial
Hi,
Jomsocial uses Joomla users ; so you can connect Jomsocial with HikaMarket.
Using the HikaMarket options "vendor registration", you can automatically create a vendor for each user ; you can also use a user group filter.
The user profile can be Joomla or Jomsocial ; there is no special difference for HikaMarket.
Regards,
Jomsocial uses Joomla users ; so you can connect Jomsocial with HikaMarket.
Using the HikaMarket options "vendor registration", you can automatically create a vendor for each user ; you can also use a user group filter.
The user profile can be Joomla or Jomsocial ; there is no special difference for HikaMarket.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds