Skip to main content

How to add ReCaptcha on Registration

More
11 years 8 months ago #188593 by filiar
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 40.0.2214.91
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No

As I managed to do that on HikaShop registration form, I could not find a way to add ReCaptcha on Vendor registration combined with customer registration on HikaMarket.

Please Help!

Regards,
Iliya

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #188605 by Jerome
Hi,

I updated the HikaShop ReCaptcha plugin so it will now display on HikaMarket registration too.
The future "NoCaptcha" plugin will also be compatible with HikaMarket.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #188663 by filiar
Hi, Jerome.

Thank You for the fast responce!
I have Two...EDITED three more issues

1. ReCaptcha image position is OK on the HIKAMARKET registration form now, but it stays way too far on the left on the HS form.
2. Is there a way to keep most of the data in the form fields (like Name, Email...) after wrong code submission. I suppose ajax validation would be hard to achieve, but at least why don't you keep them in the session?
3. How to change the Captcha label according to the context language?

Regards!
Iliya
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by filiar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #188707 by Jerome
Hi,

For your ReCaptcha question on HikaShop ; please open a thread in the HikaShop forum section, so the HikaShop support team will be able to answer you.
About the new setting for the label ; you can also ask to the HikaShop team.

The ajax validation or the storage of the data to redisplay them if there is an error are related to HikaMarket and I was able to reproduce some issues yesterday (so I already have something in my TODO list) ; but I see that you have already create a new thread for this issue.
So we will continue on that thread.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: filiar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum