- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
Vendor images can´t be edit in the front end
11 years 7 months ago #191140
by Nabo
Vendor images can´t be edit in the front end was created by Nabo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.3
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I have some problem with the upload of the vendor image.
When I want to use the drag and drop the process starts but on the end the
We're having an issue with front end uploading vendor images from the vendor. When uploading a file or using the "Drag & Drop" the upload dialog runs and turns red when it reaches 100%. The image also does not appear in the "Drag & Drop" area after the upload is completed. When using the pop-up method, the modal window has the "Add an Image" title at the top, it loads the homesite of my frontpage in the window.
So what I can do to fix that problem?
Thanks
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I have some problem with the upload of the vendor image.
When I want to use the drag and drop the process starts but on the end the
We're having an issue with front end uploading vendor images from the vendor. When uploading a file or using the "Drag & Drop" the upload dialog runs and turns red when it reaches 100%. The image also does not appear in the "Drag & Drop" area after the upload is completed. When using the pop-up method, the modal window has the "Add an Image" title at the top, it loads the homesite of my frontpage in the window.
So what I can do to fix that problem?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191142
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor images can´t be edit in the front end
Hi,
Thanks for the process explanation.
I tried to login with the "demo user" you sent me but it looks like the account is not working.
I can't be log and I got the message
Regards,
Thanks for the process explanation.
I tried to login with the "demo user" you sent me but it looks like the account is not working.
I can't be log and I got the message
Can you please check the demouser account ?Warnung
Es gibt keinen Zugriff auf die privaten Seiten.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191146
by Nabo
Replied by Nabo on topic Vendor images can´t be edit in the front end
I see the mistake and send you a PM
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191160
by Nabo
Replied by Nabo on topic Vendor images can´t be edit in the front end
can you try again, please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191170
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vendor images can´t be edit in the front end
Hi,
For an unknow reason, when the upload is made to the URL
The server response is a 301 to
If I call the URL without SEF
I right got a blank page.
So I think it's an issue related to the SEF.
Regards,
For an unknow reason, when the upload is made to the URL
Code:
/component/hikashop/upload/upload/upload-image/uploader-plg.market.vendor/field-vendor_image/tmpl-component
Code:
/
Code:
index.php?optioncom_hikashop&ctrl=upload&task=upload&upload=image&uploader=plg.market.vendor&field=vendor_image&tmpl=component
So I think it's an issue related to the SEF.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nabo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191182
by Nabo
Replied by Nabo on topic Vendor images can´t be edit in the front end
Hi Jerome,
THANKS! I deactivate the SEF and now everything works great!
THANKS
THANKS! I deactivate the SEF and now everything works great!
THANKS
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds